Bio-glitter® strikes GOLD in-cosmetics global 2017 Make-Up Award. Link to ‘Cosmetics Busienss’ news article in-cosmetics global 2017 Make-Up Award During the April in-cosmetics global event held last week at the ExCeL in London, Ronald Britton successfully struck Gold with their new innovative range of Bio-glitters as they won Gold in the Make-Up Bar Award […]
Ronald Britton is excited to announce the launch of its Bio-glitter® range.
Most commercially available glitters are based on PET film and have minimal biodegradability. Bio-glitter® is based on a biodegradable film that is certified compostable.
The biodegradable element of the glitter is derived from sustainable sources, does not contain genetically modified materials or materials obtained from genetically modified organisms.
Bio-glitter® can be produced as a cosmetic approved glitter, Cosmetic Bio-glitter®, incorporating pigments that meet the requirements of EC Regulation 1223/2009 for applications in the Cosmetic industry.
Bio-glitter® offers the same precision cut and highly reflective properties as a conventional PET glitter.
Features & Benefits Summary:
- Biodegradable base film:
- Certified as industrially compostable
- OK Compost Home certified
- Suitable for anaerobic digestion
- Marine and waste water biodegradable
- Renewable sourced raw materials
- Non GM ingredients
- Highly reflective and precision cut glitter
- Available in a wide range of colours and sizes, including confetti and shapes
- Suited for use in dry, water-based and oil-based applications*
- Cosmetic version satisfies the requirements of EC Regulation 1223/2009
Please contact our sales support team for further information.
*Given the many possible uses and formulations incorporating glitters, it is the responsibility of the buyer to test performance in application before final use.