Below is a comprehensive but by no means exhaustive list of glitter applications:
- Fibreglass & Gelcoat– Motorcycles, helmets, boats, jet skis, hot-tubs
- Flooring– PVC tiles, PVC roll flooring, resin flooring
- Finger Nail Decorations – Nail polish, nail art, false nails etc.
- Paints & Adhesives– Solvent UV and water-based paints and adhesives for a wide range of application
- Plastics & Resins– Moulded or extruded products with glitter incorporated directly or as colour concentrate
- Theatre & Film– Stage and set design
- Wallcoverings– Wallpaper screen-print, plastisol bases, water and solvent based coatings
Ideal Applications for Bioglitter™
- Art & Craft– Children’s art and craft, card-making, scrapbooking, bottle decoration, candle decoration, dry flowers, picture frames, ornaments
- Christmas decorations– Baubles, etc.
- Cosmetics– Nail polish, nail art, false nails, hair spray, eye dust, face powder, lipstick, liquid eyeliner, pencils, body art (temporary tattoos), bath bombs, soaps, body lotions & gels
- Fashion & Textiles – Screen printing onto leather, cotton, denim, velvet, silk and other fabrics
- Greeting cards & Gift wrap– Glitter applied by incorporating into inks, adhesives or thermographic powders
- Printing Inks and Coatings – inks and coatings for a wide range of application
- Theatre & Film– costumes, concert special effects